Trusts for non-residents

Non-residents in receipt of income from an Irish trust or estate may be able to claim a repayment of Irish tax on that income.

You should complete Form IC9 and attach the Form R185 you received from the person who withheld the tax.

Guidance on completing and submitting the required additional information is available on the Form IC9.