Solid Fuel Carbon Tax (SFCT)


Suppliers must register for Solid Fuel Carbon Tax (SFCT) by completing the Form SFCT-reg. Suppliers should send this form to Revenue using MyEnquiries, which is available via myAccount. Suppliers may also post the form to:

Office of the Revenue Commissioners
Services and Transaction Taxes Unit
Collector General’s Division
Mill Lane
Co. Kerry
V31 VF20

Suppliers may de-register using MyEnquiries, which is available via myAccount, or by notifying the Collector General's Division in writing.

Next: Returns and payments