Business and self-assessed helpline

Contact details should be used for queries relating to:

  • Income Tax (IT)
  • Corporation Tax (CT)
  • Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
  • Value Added Tax (VAT)
  • Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT)
  • Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT)
  • Sugar Sweetened Drinks Tax (SSDT)
  • Registration for tax.

Please note that the quickest and easiest way for you to manage your tax affairs is to use our online services.

The quickest and easiest way to manage your tax is by using our online services via ROS.

Please enter your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) or the Tax Reference Number (TRN) of the case you are enquiring about.


What is a PPSN?

What is a Tax Reference Number?