Income Tax, Business Taxes and Capital Taxes

Contact details should be used for queries relating to:

  • Income Tax (IT).
  • Corporation Tax (CT).
  • Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
  • Value Added Tax (VAT).
  • Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT).
  • Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT).
  • Sugar Sweetened Drinks Tax (SSDT).
  • Registration for tax.

Please note that the quickest and easiest way for you to manage your tax affairs is to use our online services.

Please enter your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) or the Tax Reference Number of the case you are enquiring about.

PPSN or Tax Reference number

What is a PPSN?

What is a Tax Reference Number?