The contact details shown below should be used for enquiries relating to:
- tariff classification of goods (including Binding Tariff Information)
- origin and valuation of goods (including tariff quotas and anti-dumping/countervailing duty)
- authorisations and reliefs (including inward/outward processing, end-use, warehousing (customs), temporary admission, transit and temporary storage, comprehensive guarantees and permanent relief from import duties)
- simplifications and compliance (including Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and simplified declaration)
- transit policy
- general import/export procedure (including baggage and allowances)
- prohibitions and restrictions.
+353 1 738 3676
1890 626 364
Call charges may vary depending on your telephone provider’s service contract.
This service is available from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
+353 67 32373 (Authorisation and Reliefs)
Please use Revenue's MyEnquiries service to contact us by email.
Alternatively for queries relating to the following, please contact us by the emails below:
Authorisations and reliefs (including AEO)
General import/export procedure
Prohibitions and restrictions
Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee the security of personal and sensitive data sent in plain text via standard email.