The contact details shown below should be used for enquiries relating to:
- tariff classification of goods (including Binding Tariff Information)
- origin and valuation of goods (including tariff quotas and anti-dumping/ countervailing duty)
- authorisations and reliefs (including inward/outward processing, end-use, customs warehousing, temporary admission, transit and temporary storage, comprehensive guarantees and permanent relief from import duties)
- simplifications and compliance (including Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and simplified declaration)
- transit policy
- general import/export procedure (including baggage and allowances)
- prohibitions and restrictions.
Phone and fax services are temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 pandemic. Contact through email only – details below.
Please use the secure 'MyEnquiries' service available through myAccount or ROS.
Alternatively for queries relating to the following, please contact us by the emails below:
Authorisations and reliefs (including AEO)
General import/export procedure
Prohibitions and restrictions
Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee the security of personal and sensitive data sent in plain text via standard email.
For general import/export procedures and postal queries:
Office of the Revenue Commissioners