PAYE - Jobs and pensions helpline for non-residents
Contact details should be used by employees for queries relating to PAYE. Please note that the quickest and easiest way for you to manage your tax affairs is to use our online services.
Our public offices are closed until further notice. The quickest and easiest way to manage your tax is by using our online services myAccount.
If you are unable to use our online services, you can make a virtual appointment with us.
00353 1 738 3636
Call charges may vary depending on your telephone provider's service contract.
Telephone opening hours: 09.30 to 13.30 (Monday to Friday).
Please use the secure 'MyEnquiries' service available in myAccount or ROS.
Office of the Revenue Commissioners
9/15 Upper O'Connell Street
Public Office – Virtual (video) Appointment
A virtual appointment means that you can arrange a video meeting with one of our service for compliance staff over a Microsoft Teams call. To facilitate an appointment, you must have:
- a personal email address to receive the Microsoft Teams meeting link
- a device with a camera and microphone (for example a smartphone, laptop or tablet)
- an active internet connection or a reliable 3G or 4G connection.
As this is a data streaming service, you may be billed by your operator depending on your data package. If you will be accessing the virtual appointment from a:
- smartphone or tablet - you must download the Microsoft Teams App before your scheduled appointment. This app is available for free from the Apple or Google Play store.
- laptop or PC - you can access it from a web browser and the link will be provided to you.
Benefit of this service
You can also have a family member or friend join you on the video call with us to help you with your enquiry. This option might suit if you have language difficulties or are an older person.
To make an appointment please phone: 01 7383660
Appointment phoneline opening hours: 9.30 to 13.30 (Monday to Friday).