Statutory appeal procedures


If you are unhappy with the way Revenue has handled your tax affairs you can contact:

  • Revenue (in the first instance). Contact details are available in our Contact Us section.
  • The Office of the Ombudsman. The role of the Ombudsman is to examine complaints from members of the public who feel public bodies have unfairly treated them.

Next: Workplace Relations Commission