The Director of Public Prosecutions v Michael Murray
3 March 2023
Circuit Criminal Court, Bray, Co. Wicklow
His Honour Judge Quinn
At the Circuit Criminal Court Bray, Co. Wicklow, Judge Quinn sentenced Michael Murray with an address at 9A St. Mary’s Cottages, Strand Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Michael Murray pleaded guilty to the following offences:
- Filing an incorrect VAT return for May/June/July/Aug 2014
- Filing an incorrect VAT return for Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec 2014
- Filing incorrect VAT return Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr 2015
- Failure to remit VAT for Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015
- Failure to remit VAT Sep/Oct 2014
- Failure to remit VAT Nov/Dec 2014
- Failure to remit VAT Jul/Aug 2015
- Failure to remit VAT Sep/Oct 2015
- Filing an incorrect Income Tax return 2014
- Filing an incorrect Income Tax return 2015.
Judge Quinn imposed a sentence of 18 months fully suspended.