Temporary concessions made to reliefs and exemptions

Childcare services relief

You may still qualify for the Childcare services relief if you mind children in their own home.

This temporary concession is in addition to the usual condition that you must provide the service in your own home.

This will be reviewed in the event of further guidance issued from the Health Service Executive (HSE).

Next: Section 482 Buildings and gardens re-opening