Revenue is committed to actively engaging with businesses to help in identifying and understanding the potential customs implications of Brexit and how the challenges can be addressed.
Please note that Eventbrite is being used to collect registrations for this event on behalf of the Revenue Commissioners. Once you choose your preferred location, you will be redirected to the Eventbrite website to complete registration for tickets.
As part of the campaign, seminars were held in Dublin and Cork during December 2018, and in Galway in January 2019.
Further events will now take place on the following dates:
- Carnbeg Hotel, Dundalk, Tuesday 22 January 2019
- Hibernia Suite, Dublin Castle, Thursday, 24 January 2019
- Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford, Wednesday, 30 January 2019
- Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick, Monday 4 February 2019
- Clayton Hotel, Sligo, Wednesday 6 February 2019.
If you have a specific topic to be covered, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the topic details.
Other locations will be added subject to demand.
Customs Brexit information seminar presentation
To assist businesses in their preparations for Brexit, a copy of the presentation from the seminars is included below:
Customs Brexit information seminar presentation.