Customs Decisions System (CDS)
What you can do in the CDS
You can use the CDS to do the following:
- apply for a decision
- attach required supporting documents
- check the status of the application
- request extension of time-limit
- express right to be heard
- request to amend, suspend or revoke a decision.
You can now access support material including FAQs prepared by the European Union (EU) Commission.
Contact the eCustoms helpdesk, if you have any queries in relation to the operation of the:
- Uniform User Management and Digital Signature system (UUMDS).
You should direct any queries in relation to the specific customs decisions to the relevant business area in Customs.
Next: Decisions for which the CDS can be used