Customs and Excise reports on Revenue's Online Service (ROS)
You can access various reports in Revenue’s Online Service (ROS) when you have registered on the following systems:
The new eCustoms Accounts System is effective from 6 March 2023.
This IT enhancement impacts the Automated Import System (AIS) declarations affecting your C&E TAN Account where duties and taxes are applicable. It provides a new reporting facility which includes more real-time information.
The main changes introduced are as follows:
- Our cash Top-Up service operates on a 24/7 basis.
- Enhanced reporting is available in real time.
- Reports are only made available to the importer and payer.
- The system will take cash, where available, before deducting from the customer’s deferred account.
The following reports are now available to (C&E) Traders on ROS:
- C&E TAN balance enquiry
- C&E payment reports
- C&E TAN reports for declarations submitted in AIS for payers
- C&E TAN reports for declarations submitted in AIS for importers
- C&E weekly transaction lists (declarations) for non-AIS declarations
- C&E monthly statements.
This facility allows you to view the deferred, and cash, balance for the following declarations:
- Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).
There are four different report facilities available in relation to payments made in ROS. These are:
- list of individual payments made by you in ROS
- list of payments made by you within a specified timeframe in ROS
- weekly payment lists - details of payments made to your TAN account in ROS in the previous week
- ROS inbox payment notification where a customer top's up your TAN.
C&E TAN reports for declarations submitted in AIS for payers
The reports will show declarations that have a financial impact on
- your C&E TAN account
- where VAT has been postponed within a given period.
Other reports are also available such as combined taxes report, tax type report and unpaids report.
C&E TAN reports for declarations submitted in AIS for importers
The period detail report returns a list of all declarations where tax is combined into duty, vat on duty, excise and vat on excise and postponed VAT.
C&E weekly declaration transaction lists
Weekly transaction lists detail all non-AIS declarations submitted for the previous week with your EORI number quoted as the importer.
C&E monthly declaration and payment statement
Monthly statements are only produced in respect of the payer. This statement shows details of declarations affecting the payer’s customs and excise TAN account for the previous month. It includes details of payments and credits into or out of the account.
You will find further information in C and E TAN reports.
Revenue operates a helpline for queries.