Set up a Direct Debit Instruction (DDI)
The DDI service allows Revenue Online Service (ROS) customers to register to make payments to Revenue by direct debit.
Who is the service for?
You can use this service if you are registered for ROS, and are:
You can submit an application to pay your VAT or employers’ PAYE by Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) direct debit facility, if you have:
- bi-monthly VAT liabilities up to €50,000
- monthly PAYE, PRSI, USC or LPT liabilities up to €25,000.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- the name and address of the account holder
- the International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) of the SEPA compliant bank account
- the account number of the SEPA compliant credit union account
- the name and address of the financial institution
- a contact telephone number.
How to access the service
This service is available through ROS by following these steps:
- Click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu.
- Under the ‘Payment Details’ section, click the ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ button.
- Under ‘SEPA Direct Debit Instructions’ select the ‘Manage Direct Debits’ button.
- Select the tax you wish to set up the direct debit for, and click ‘Create’.