Manage your reporting obligations
The manage reporting obligations service allows you to manage the registration of the following reporting obligations:
- DAC2-CRS (Council Directive 2014/107/EU as regards mandatory automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation (DAC2) – Common Reporting Standard (CRS)).
- DAC4-CbCR (Council Directive 2016/881 as regards mandatory automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation (DAC4) – Country by Country Reporting (CbCR)).
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act).
What is the service for?
This service is for customers registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS) who wish to:
- register for a reporting obligation
- cease a registration of a reporting obligation
- re-register for a reporting obligation.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- your registration details for ROS
- the reporting obligation for which you wish to register, cease or re-register
- the date you wish to register, cease or re-register.
How to manage your reporting obligations
You can access this service through ROS, by clicking on the 'Manage Reporting Obligations' option on the 'My Services' screen.