Manage your tax registrations
The tax registrations service allows you to manage the process of registering for taxes online. You must be registered for myAccount or the Revenue Online Service (ROS) to use this service.
It can be used by you to:
- register a new business for a tax
- register an existing business for additional taxes
- cancel any or all tax registrations for an existing business
- re-register for a tax
- register a partnership or a trust
- nominate an agent to one of your tax registrations. This is for ROS customers only.
Customers who cannot use the service
Applicants in any of the following categories or circumstances should continue to submit paper applications to their Revenue district office:
- Individuals currently not eligible to register for myAccount.
- Non-assessable spouses.
- Where a non-resident director exists.
- Unincorporated bodies or non-profit organisations (for example: schools, boards of management, charities).
- Collection agents.
- VAT or RCT re-registrations.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- your registration details for myAccount or ROS
- the tax type you wish to register, cease or re-register
- the date you wish to register, cease or re-register.
How to access the service
The service is available through myAccount, by clicking 'Tax Registrations' on the 'Manage My Record' card.
The service is available through ROS, by clicking on the 'Manage Tax Registrations' option on the 'My Services' screen.