Register a property for Local Property Tax (LPT)
You can use this service if your newly-built or newly-renovated property:
- is liable for Local Property Tax (LPT) for 2022 (or subsequent years)
- is not yet registered with Revenue for LPT.
You can access this service to submit your property details through myAccount or Revenue Online Service (ROS). If you are not already registered for either of these, you can access the service via the LPT online service instead.
To access the service through MyAccount
- sign into myAccount
- click on 'Register New Property' on the 'Property Services' card.
To access the service through ROS
- sign into ROS
- click on the ‘Other Services’ page
- click on ‘Register New Property’.
You can register your new property via the LPT online service if you are already registered for LPT for another property.
- click LPT online
- enter your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), Property ID and PIN
- click ‘Login’
- click on ‘Transfer a Property’
- select the ‘Register New Property’ option from the list of options provided.
If you are not already registered for LPT for another property, and you are also not registered for ROS or myAccount, you should submit your property registration request for your new or renovated property to LPT Branch. You should provide:
- your name
- your address
- your PPSN
- the address and Eircode of your new or renovated property
- the current valuation of your new or renovated property
- the date the property was completed.