Submit Local Property Tax Returns for 11 or more properties
You can submit your LPT Return online through myAccount or Revenue Online Service (ROS). If you are not already registered for either of these, you can access the service via the LPT online service instead.
To access the service through myAccount:
- sign in to myAccount
- click on 'Local Property Tax (LPT)' on the 'Property Services' card.
To access the service through ROS:
- sign in to ROS
- click on the ‘Manage LPT/HC Arrears' link which brings you to your list of properties
- click on the Property ID.
To access the service through LPT online directly:
- click LPT online
- enter your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), Property ID and PIN
- click 'Login'.
Submitting LPT Returns for 11 or more properties
When you access your LPT record you will be presented with the current LPT period.
To submit LPT Returns for 11 or more properties:
- click on the ‘Download Properties’ tab
- complete the LPT Return details for each property on the template provided
- once the template is complete, upload the file with the details for all of your properties using the ‘upload’ option.