Register for Revenue Online Service (ROS)
ROS allows you to view your own, or your client's, current tax position with us.
Using ROS, you can:
- view your tax position for various taxes and levies
- file tax returns and forms
- make payments for these taxes online in a variety of ways
- communicate with Revenue securely.
Who can apply to become a ROS customer?
You can register for ROS if you are:
If you are registered for PAYE or LPT only, you should register for myAccount.
What you need to use the service
To use the service, you will need:
- your Tax Registration Number, TAIN (agents only), or LPT Receiver Number
- your mobile phone number
- your active email address.
How to register for ROS
You can register for ROS by following these steps:
- Click the Register for ROS link.
- Apply for a ROS Access Number (RAN).
- Apply for a ROS digital certificate.
- Dowload and save your ROS digital certificate.
Further information on the ROS registration process, including videos on downloading and saving your digital certificate, is available from the ROS Help Centre.