Use MyGovID to access myAccount
MyGovID is an online identity service that allows you to access online Government services in a safe and secure manner.
A verified MyGovID gives secure online access to many online Government services including:
- grant applications to Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI)
- driver licence applications
- the National Childcare Scheme
- the MyWelfare portal of the Department of Social Protection.
If you have a verified MyGovID account, you will be able to access myAccount using your MyGovID credentials. You will not be able to access myAccount using MyGovID if you do not have a verified MyGovID account.
You may have your request reviewed before you are given access to myAccount. If so, you will receive a message with details of this. If your request is reviewed, you will be asked to confirm whether you wish the review to take place. If yes, we will advise you that we will contact you by text when your case has been resolved.
How to access the service
You can access myAccount by following these steps:
- Go to the myAccount sign in page.
- Click ‘Login with MyGovID’.
- Provide the required information.