The eRegistration service allows agents and customers who have registered for Revenue Online Service (ROS) or myAccount to manage their Revenue registrations online. The benefits of using eRegistration are that it is faster, cheaper and more efficient than submitting a paper application.
Paper applications are still required in a limited number of registration transactions. These include:
- individuals currently not eligible to register for myAccount
- non-assessable spouses
- companies that have no Irish-resident directors
- unincorporated bodies and non-profit organisations (for example, schools and Boards of Management) which are not represented by an agent
- charities which are not represented by an agent
- executors who are not represented by an agent
- trusts which are not represented by an agent
- collection agents.
If you submit a paper application when you should have submitted an online application, it will not be processed. The paper copy will be returned to you with an instruction to complete the registration process through ROS.
Next: Who can access the eRegistration service?