Third party returns

Government departments, financial institutions, trading and professional businesses and certain other organisations must file third party returns. These returns contain information about the filer's business that must be disclosed to Revenue. The returns must be filed annually.

There are different types of third party returns and some organisations may have to file more than one type of return every year. For example, banks may have to file third party returns for deposit interest paid to customers and a separate return for payments to their suppliers.

You can find more information on Third Party Returns in the Companies and Charities section.