Selling, buying or transferring a property
You are selling a property
What should you do before closing of the sale?
You should provide the buyer or their solicitor with the following information:
- the property ID
- the property valuation band or the actual valuation declared on the 2013 LPT return
- if you self-corrected your original declared valuation then you should provide the revised valuation
- the basis for arriving at that valuation
- details of any exemption claimed and documentation in support of same
- a copy of the property overview screen to confirm the seller has paid all LPT and HHC liabilities. This can be obtained by logging in online.
Next: You are buying a property