If you are engaged in farming, you will be liable to income tax on the profits from your farming business. You will be required to submit an annual Income Tax return (Form 11).

A company carrying on a farming trade is subject to corporation tax on its annual profits. This section gives information on tax issues as they apply to the farming industry.

For more information and videos on the subject see Filing your tax return.

Next: What is farming?