Phased Payment Arrangements (PPAs)
PPA Consolidation and amendments
When a PPA is in progress, you can amend your PPA using the ‘Consolidate’ option in the Amend PPA section in Revenue Online Service (ROS).
This allows you to:
- change the existing PPA where the amount owing on a period increases or decreases (for example, if you filed an amended return)
- add additional liabilities to the PPA
- add Debt Warehouse liabilities to the PPA
- change the repayment period
- change the deduction date.
A new repayment schedule will be created for you, which includes:
- the new amounts in the PPA
- the new repayment period
- recalculated interest charges.
Amending your bank account details for PPA
You can update your bank account details for future payments on your PPA by following these steps:
- sign into Revenue Online Service (ROS)
- select ‘Phased Payment Arrangement’ from the ‘Other Services’ panel. The message “Application in Progress” will appear
- click the ‘View’ button
- select ‘Amend’ at the bottom of the page
- select ‘Change Bank Details’. Enter in the account holders name and IBAN and click ‘Next’
- your payment schedule will appear
- select ‘Amend’
- a summary of your Phased Payment Arrangement will display with the updated bank details
- select ‘Next’ and enter in your ROS password
- click ‘Sign & Submit’.
Next: Failed payments and cancellation of PPAs