Applications for unregistered voluntary bodies

If your voluntary body does not have a Tax Registration Number you must register with Revenue.

You can register as an unincorporated voluntary body by completing a registration form for voluntary non-profit making organisations. You should send the form to the Revenue office of the voluntary body.

When you receive your Tax Registration Number, you can apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using the electronic Tax Clearance (eTC) system.