Outsourcing your VAT responsibilities

You can outsource the issuing of invoicescredit notes and debit notes to a person who acts on your behalf. This is usually a tax agent, accountant or other service provider.

The person who issues the documents must issue them in your name as supplier. The person must also ensure that all conditions imposed by Value-Added Tax (VAT) law in relation to the documents are met.