Charitable tax exemption

Charities that are changing legal structure

Charities that intend changing legal structure should contact the Charities Regulator to ensure they follow the correct restructuring procedure.

Once the new entity has been registered with the Charities Regulator, the charity should:

Please contact the Charities and Sports Exemptions Unit with any queries.

Next: Withdrawal of a charitable tax exemption