Producer's Retail Off Licence

Court Certificate

You must have been granted a certificate from the District Court before Revenue can issue a Producer’s Retail Off Licence. Applicants do not need to produce a court certificate to Revenue at renewal stage unless:

  • there has been an objection to the renewal of the licence
  • the licence has lapsed for a full licensing year
  • the licence has been transferred to another trader during the licensing year
  • or
  • the mapped licensed area of the licensed premises has changed.

Revenue must receive all Court Certificates within 12 months of the date of issue.