Importation of educational, scientific and cultural materials

How to apply for the relief

Before you import your goods, you should contact Authorisations and Reliefs Unit. You should describe the goods you wish to import and they will advise you how to apply for approval. In general, you will need approval from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment. If your application is in order, you will receive a letter of authorisation.

Next: Procedure at importation