Guide to Pay As You Earn (PAYE)

Forms used by employers

Employers must use certain forms to report Income Tax, Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) and Universal Social Charge (USC) deducted from pay to Revenue. A list of these forms is given in List of forms used by employers.

Next: Assistance for employers