Guide to Pay As You Earn (PAYE)

Assistance for employers

Employer PAYE queries

Tax queries on the operation of PAYE should be addressed to the National Employer Helpline.

Collector General

General tax and returns queries should be directed to the Collector General.

Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) queries

Queries relating to social insurance should be directed to the Department of Social Protection (DSP).