Leaving Ireland

Are you entitled to a refund of tax?

If you worked in Ireland for part of the year and you have now gone to live abroad, you may be due a refund of tax.

To claim a refund:

  • log into PAYE Services within myAccount and select ‘Claim unemployment repayment’.

If you are not e-enabled, you will need to send the following to your local Revenue office:

Next: Letting Irish property while you are abroad