National Companies Unit (NCU)
The National Companies Unit (NCU) in Revenue has responsibility for the following functions:
- applications for letters of no objection for voluntary strike-off
- applications in connection with company restorations
- application for statements under Section 140 Companies Act, 2014 - real and continuous link with economic activities being carried on in the State
- Form 11F CRO (Statement of Particulars).
The information has been updated to reflect Companies Act 2014
All applications and correspondence, irrespective of the location of the company, should be made through MyEnquiries. You can find more contact details in the Contact Us section.
The Companies Act 2014 and the Companies Registration Office (CRO) website have further details on:
- company restorations
- voluntary company strike-offs
- application for statement under the Companies Act 2014 (Section 140).
Next: Voluntary company strike-off