Temporary admission of educational and scientific equipment for research or teaching
Examples of educational and scientific equipment for research or teaching
Sound or image recorders or reproducers, such as:
- slide and filmstrip projectors
- cinematographic projectors
- back-projectors and episcopes
- magnetophones, magnetoscopes and video equipment
- closed circuit television equipment.
Sound and image media, such as:
- slides, filmstrips and microfilms
- cinematographic films
- sound recordings (magnetic tapes, discs)
Specialised material, such as:
- bibliographic equipment and audiovisual material for libraries
- mobile libraries
- language laboratories
- simultaneous interpretation equipment
- programmed teaching machines, mechanical or electronic
- material specially designed for the educational or vocational training of people with disabilities.
Other material, such as:
- wall charts, models, graphs, maps, plans, photographs and drawings
- instruments, apparatus and models designed for demonstrational purposes
- collections of items with visual or audio pedagogic information, prepared for the teaching of a subject (study kits)
- instruments, apparatus, tools and machine-tools for learning a trade or craft
- equipment, including specially adapted or designed vehicles for use in relief operation, imported for training of persons involved in relief operations.
Goods, such as:
- costumes and scenery items sent on loan free of charge to dramatic societies or theatres
- music scores sent on loan free of charge to music theatres or orchestras.
If you need further information, contact Authorisations and Reliefs Unit.