Statement of Affairs (Probate) Form SA.2

Guide to completing the Statement of Affairs (Probate) Form SA.2

The Guide to completing a Statement of Affairs (Probate) will assist you with completing the Form SA.2.

You will need to complete the SA.2 on myAccount or ROS. A Notice of Acknowledgement will be generated once the form has been submitted. A Grant of Representation must be obtained in order to administer a deceased person’s estate. This gives the administrator or executor the legal authority to administer a deceased person's estate. To obtain a Grant of Representation you must submit the Notice of Acknowledgement and relevant papers to the:

  • Probate Office
  • or
  • District Probate Registry.