PAYE customers – end of year process
Employment Detail Summary
In January 2023, you will have access to an Employment Detail Summary for 2022 in myAccount. It is accessible through the ‘Review your tax’ link in PAYE Services.
This summary contains your pay and statutory deductions for the year as reported by your employer or pension provider. You can create an Employment Detail Summary PDF to view or print, if required. The document can be used as proof of income, where required, by third parties.
In 2023, the Review your tax '2018-2021' option will be replaced by '2019-2022'.
Video on 'How to access and view your Employment Detail Summary' In order to view videos on revenue.ie , you will need to review and accept YouTube cookies.
Video on 'How to access and view your Employment Detail Summary with Pandemic Payment'
To view your Employment Details Summary, sign into myAccount on revenue.ie and take the following steps:
- Select ‘Review Your Tax 2019-2022’ link on the ‘PAYE Services’ card
- On the Employment Detail Summary card, select ‘View’
- To view information details for a particular job or pension, including payroll submissions, select ‘View Job/Pension Details ‘
- To create a PDF version of Employment Detail Summary, select ‘Create Document’
- If you wish to view, print or save your Employment Detail Summary, select the ‘My Documents’ button.
Next: Preliminary End of Year Statement