Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS)
Subsidy information in myAccount
Details of TWSS subsidy payments made from your employer are viewable in your Revenue record. This can be accessed in myAccount. Once you are logged in, you can see whether your employer participated in the TWSS on your behalf.
You can view this information in myAccount. On the ‘PAYE Services’ card, click on:
- 'Review your Tax 2017-2020' link
- Submit an Income Tax Return for 2020
- TWSS, if applicable, is viewable in the PAYE income section of the return.
What to do if there are discrepancies
If you identify discrepancies between the TWSS amounts shown in myAccount and those provided by your employer, contact your employer. All employers are obliged to rectify any issue identified.
If it is not rectified, contact Revenue directly via MyEnquiries under the:
- category 'PAYE (Pay As You Earn) employee/pensioner - Other'
- subcategory 'Employee Payroll Reporting - Compliance'.
Next: Tax liability in your End of Year Review