View and complete a prepopulated Income Tax return
You can view and complete a prepopulated Income Tax return online.
A prepopulated Form 11 is available if you are a self-assessed taxpayer registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS). A prepopulated Income Tax return is available if you are a Pay As You Earn (PAYE) taxpayer and are reviewing your tax in myAccount. The prepopulated information on your return may include:
What you need to use the service
To use this service, you will need your:
Depending on your circumstances, and how they have changed from previous years, you may also need details about your:
- rental income
- foreign income
- income from fees, covenants, distributions
- exempt income
- annual payments, charges and interest paid
- health expenses
- high earner's restriction
- capital gains
- property based incentives.
Help with filing the Form 11 including full self-assessment is available in the Self-assessment and self-employment section.
How to access the service
You can file a prepopulated Income Tax return through myAccount, by following these steps:
2019 and subsequent years:
- Sign in to myAccount and go to the 'PAYE Services' card.
- Click on 'Review your tax'.
- Request 'Statement of Liability'.
- Click 'Complete Income Tax return'.
You can file a prepopulated Form 11 through ROS, by following these steps:
- Sign in to ROS and go to the 'My Services' section.
- In the 'File a Return' section, select the return type of 'Income Tax' and 'Form 11'.
If a prepopulated form is available, you will be given the option to open that form.
If you wish, you can save your prepopulated Form 11 or Income Tax return and submit it later.