Filing your tax return

Help returning the rental income of non-resident landlords

If you are a non-resident landlord, you must declare your Irish rental income.

You must file an Irish Income Tax Return if you have not engaged the services of a collection agent to file your Income Tax Return.

For further information about your tax obligations, please see non-resident landlords.

Next: Help entering PAYE income