How to request an End of Year Statement
The Statement of Liability is issued to Pay As You Earn (PAYE) customers and gives details of:
- your total income from all sources
- a breakdown of your tax credits
- any tax and Universal Social Charge (USC) that you have paid during the year
- any underpayments or overpayments of tax.
How to request a Statement of Liability
For 2019 and subsequent years, you need to complete an Income Tax Return on myAccount to receive a Statement of Liability.
How to access this service
For 2019 and subsequent years:
- click on the ‘Review your tax’ link under the 'PAYE Services' tab
- select the appropriate year from the drop down menu and click the 'select' button
- request a Statement of Liability
- click on 'Complete Income Tax Return' and follow the steps to complete the return
- submit the return.
If you are registered for the Revenue Online Service (ROS), you can access this service by either:
- clicking on the 'Income Tax Return' card from the 'Other Services' section
- selecting the 'PAYE Services' tab.