Changing your personal details
Change of address
If you need to update your address you can do this through myAccount by:
- signing into myAccount
- clicking on ‘My Profile’ and then ‘My Details’
- selecting 'Edit' in ‘Contact details’.
To change your name or gender you can contact us by either:
If you are changing your gender on our records we will need an up-to-date Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC). For more information on obtaining a GRC please see the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP).
If you need to update your bank account details you can do this through myAccount or ROS.
To update your PAYE bank details in myAccount:
- sign into myAccount
- click on ‘My Profile’ and then ‘My Details’
- select 'Edit' in 'Bank details'
- update your bank details as required and click 'Save changes'.
Through ROS follow these steps:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- select ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ from the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section
- select ‘Manage EFT’ (Electronic Funds Transfer) from the ‘Refunds’ section
- click on ‘Input’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a bank account for
- alternatively, click on ‘Amend’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a new bank account for.