Changing your personal details
Change of address
If you need to update your address you can do this through myAccount by:
- signing into myAccount
- clicking on ‘My Profile’ and then ‘My Details’
- selecting 'Edit' in ‘Contact details’.
If you need to update your bank account details you can do this through myAccount or ROS.
To update your PAYE bank details in myAccount:
- sign into myAccount
- click on ‘My Profile’ and then ‘My Details’
- select 'Edit' in 'Bank details'
- update your bank details as required and click 'Save changes'.
Through ROS follow these steps:
- click on the 'My Services' section from the ROS main menu
- select ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ from the ‘Payments & Refunds’ section
- select ‘Manage EFT’ (Electronic Funds Transfer) from the ‘Refunds’ section
- click on ‘Input’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a bank account for
- alternatively, click on ‘Amend’ for a tax type that you wish to nominate a new bank account for.
Personal Information changes
The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP) is responsible for managing the Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) for every individual. This includes name changes and gender recognition, for more information on this please see the DEASP’s website about:
Revenue will only amend your tax record with regard to your name or gender when DEASP have updated their PPSN records.