Rights of a data subject
Right to information
You have a right under Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to information on all your personal data processed by Revenue, including:
- the purposes of the processing
- the legal basis for it
- the categories of personal data held
- the original source of the data
- the recipient or categories of recipients of your data
- the period for which it will be stored
- whether your data has been or is intended to be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
Full details are outlined in Personal data processed by Revenue and in our Record retention policy and schedule.
Alternatively you can Contact us in writing or by email to obtain the above information.
Next: Right to access information